Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties Spring Showers


Showering people with love...there's been a lot of that going on in my life in the last couple weeks.  My 'work family' surrounded a co-worker who lost her husband, another previous co-worker went into hospice; and on the other cycle of life, another had a beautiful baby boy (and they have been trying for several years).  Life is filled with highs and lows, but showers of love bring comfort, peace and joy to those around us.


My card for today's Paper Sweeties March Blast from the Past, I started by creating a stormy sky backdrop with distress oxide inks and used one of the Square Scallop Frame dies.  The cute images and sentiment are from the Showering You With Love stamp set and coordinating dies.  I added Nuvo jewel drops to the raindrops to give them a 'water' look.

Be sure to stop by the rest of the Design Teams' blogs to see what they are sharing with you today!






No comments:

Post a Comment