Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Keep Warm


 


Happy Saturday and welcome to the café!  I’m so glad you stopped by and hope you’ll hang for a bit.


 

It doesn’t matter where you are in the states, it’s COLD!  I heard on the news that all 50 states have seen snow.  Wow – that’s unheard of!!  Thankfully, our temps are starting to ‘heat’ up…it was in the 30’s today and felt downright fabulous!  The perfect day for some hot cocoa :)
 
For my card, I started with a pretty plaid paper from MyFavorite Things.  I loved the bright colors which reminded me of Valentine’s Day, yet had a ‘cool’ feel.  The adorable images and sentiment are from Newton’s Nook Cup of Cocoa which I colored with Copics.





Whether it’s coffee, tea or cocoa, I hope your beverage of choice keeps you toasty warm on these cold, winter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment